Billy

Brad Pitt Says No More Sex Scenes Without Angelina Jolie'.

Brad Pitt admits that it could only happen with Wifey.


Brad Pitt has admitted that he has stopped doing sex scenes on screen, unless with his wife, Angelina Jolie'.
The couple met on set during the shooting of Mr and Mrs Smith and have since then enjoyed a lasting relationship with six children to show for it.

Pitt and Angelina met in 2005 after Pitt broke up with Jennifer Aniston and over time, they have built a strong bond that no one can break.

Sources revealed that Brad Pitt is crazy about Angelina and Angelina feels the same way too.
Pitt equally agreed to the fact that his life has changed since he started a family .


"I have very few friends. I have a handful of close friends and I have my family and I haven’t known life to be any happier," he told the magazine. "I’m making things. I just haven’t known life to be any happier."

All the best Guys!!!!
In the voice of Bob Marley Dead - "This could be love."

No comments: