Billy

I only like Drake because he is so ugly.


"I only like Drake because he is so ugly."


Embattled hollywood actress, Amanda Bynes this time has shifted her tantrums from Rihanna to Drake,
Bynes's obsession towards Drake seems to have intensified as she fires publicly on twitter.

"I only like @Drake because he's so ugly! His ugly cheeks at the EA conference! Fine he is not, but he knows he's ugly! I've spoken to him!," she tweeted June 11th. (Amanda Bynes' Twitter)

Last week, Amanda Bynes raised an eyebrow by going after Drake throwing jabs on his appearance  If you recall, Amanda Bynes has had issues with Rihanna, where she called her ugly as well, which she said was the reason why Chris Brown could not date her.(Rhianna)

 Bynes also threatened to sue her parents for interfering with her public funds,Bynes is also friends with the cops, in other words, call her a customer as controversies never evades her.

It looks like someone has changed her tune! Amanda Bynes posted on Twitter today that she's over her crush on Drake--in a matter of words. "Drake has the ugliest smile, ugly gums uneven teeth ugly eyes," she said. She later deleted the tweet. Upon hearing the sudden change of heart, blogger Perez Hilton asked Bynes why she's over the rapper. Bynes made other comments about the rapper (and apparently deleted those as well), and then went on to say, "I won't deny calling @Drake ugly." Hmmm...sounds like she's definitely moving on from the "Started From the Bottom" performer! (E! Online)

Recently, Atlanta Rapper, Waka Flocka defended the actress ,saying constant criticism fueled her actions.

"To me, Amanda Bynes is like a confused kid that became an adult - that people couldn't handle that she's a woman, in my eyes." Waka explained. "Having conversations with her, she kind of reminds me of me, you doing so good that people lash out at you. They forget all the right sh*t you doing. Instead of helping and showing a better way, they're just killing her, downing her -- pouring the negativity. I just feel like a couple of words could uplift a whole person's approach to life, so that's why I just put my little two cents in." ("Mikey T The Movie Star")


One would wonder - Where are the correction centres, behaviour modification experts and the rehabs? Am just saying. Who knows who is next?

No comments: