Billy

KELLY ROWLAND DECLARES LOVE FOR HER BOSS, SIMON COWELL.

It looks like we’re going to be guaranteed a double onscreen love-in on this season’s X Factor US as Kelly Rowland has gushed that she has plenty of love for boss Simon Cowell despite labelling him a “smart a**”.

Speaking about Simon Cowell 53, Kelly didn’t mince her words, but we expect that’s why she is currently sharing the judging panel with the music mogul.

"I love Simon! Of course he’s a smart a** but he’s very insightful. He does get on my nerves sometimes but in a good way."
Despite her sass, Kelly admitted that – unlike Simon - she doesn’t have the heart to crush people’s dreams, but will always stay true to what she’s feeling.
"He thinks I’m crazy and I tell him to shut up. I want to make sure I’m not a dream crusher on the show. It’s about being honest and giving constructive advice."
The former Destiny's Child singer headed to a photocall for the Fox show this week without fellow judge Demi Lovato after the sad news her father, Patrick, had died. Simon was one of the first to tweet his condolences, writing: "My thoughts are with you Demi X"
Hmm!! My lips are sealed.

No comments: