Billy

KIM K WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE.

"I am being stalked by the cameras, I just want to be left alone"


After gaining prominence through staring in a  reality show, Kim Kardashian has never
ceased to hug the big headlines, this time the wife of  Kanye West, is very furious that she is being stalked by camera men anywhere she goes to and that makes her very uncomfortable, she tweeted. She says she just wants to be left alone.


Kim Kardashian is currently pregnant for Kanye West who is set to drop his highly anticipated album YEEZUS on June 18th. Kim K is due to have a baby girl according to sources and ever since then,all  eyes has been on  her and camera men are having a field day stalking her and making crazy stories about her.

She added: "For years I've always been so gracious. Every shot they take now just isn't flattering and crazy stories get made up, so why would I willingly just let them stalk me and smile for them?
"Let me enjoy this last month of pregnancy please without threats and being scared to leave my home due to what dangerous thing they just threatened to do to me."

Kim, who rose to fame after starring in a leaked sex tape and then went on to star in a reality show, said she understood she "lived a public life."
She wrote: "I live my life on a reality show for the world to see. I love my life, but when the cameras stop, that doesn't mean I don't want a break too. I'm 32 yrs old now, about to be a mom. I'm not 25 clubbing around LA anymore. There's no excuse for threats & stalking!.
Guess that is the price of being a celebrity,what more can I say?

No comments: