Billy

Rick Ross sued for not paying for his Rolex watches.

Rapper forgot to pay $90,000 bill for three watches.
Rozay, that's my nickname.
The last time I heard something similar to this was Busta Rhymes refusing to pay for studio
time, this time Rozay has been slammed by Johnny's Custom Jewellery  for not paying for three Rolex watches amounting to $90,000.

The suit states Johnny's delivered three Rolex watches too Ross, including one 18K gold watch with 30CT of diamonds ($55,000), one 18K gold watch with 7CT of diamonds ($14,000), and one two-tone watch with 5CT of diamonds ($14,000).

In a statement, he said: "Before I am an artist, I am a father, a son, and a brother to some of the most cherished women in the world," he said. "So for me to suggest in any way that harm and violation be brought to a woman is one of my biggest mistakes and regrets. As an artist, one of the most liberating things is being able to paint pictures with my words.


"But with that comes a great responsibility," he continued. "And most recently, my choice of words was not only offensive, it does not reflect my true heart. And for this, I apologize. To every woman that has felt the sting of abuse, I apologize. I recognize that as an artist I have a voice and with that, the power of influence."


90 thousand dolls, that is a lot of  money, I call that gaup.

No comments: