Billy

KANYE WEST AND KIM K WELCOMES THEIR BABY GIRL.

The reality star and her rapper boyfriend Kanye West are proud parents after Kim went into labour early

Kim Kardashian has given birth to a baby girl.

Kim checked into a birthing suite at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Saturday morning, according to sources.
Both mother and baby are said to be doing well after Kim apparently went into labour five weeks early as her due date was July 11.
Kim and Kanye West announced they were expecting their first baby in December.

The 32-year-old beauty, who has been noticeably absent on social media today, previously revealed that she was due to give birth to a baby girl in early July.
Kanye recently revealed that he plans to do everything in his power to protect the privacy of his daughter.
Asked for his thoughts on parenthood, he said: "One of the things was just to be protective, that I would do anything to protect my child or my child's mother ... [But I haven't] fully developed those thoughts yet. I don't have a kid yet.
"Well, I just don't want to talk to America about my family. Like, this is my baby. This isn't America's baby."

No comments: